Declaration of impartiality, independence and confidentiality
SPG is an independent entity and does not maintain any links that may pose a threat to the impartiality of its actions and thus jeopardize the fairness, integrity, transparency and independence of their evaluations, consultants, associations or companies who can exercise about us some kind of economic, labor or commercial pressure.
SPG has full autonomy and authority in relation to its certification activities and these activities are entirely independent and objective.
There are no contractual or informal agreements or other hierarchical, commercial and economic relations , for which generate or may generate conflicts of interest in the outcome of a certification or potentially can influence the outcome of it.
SPG has a process to identify, analyze, evaluate, treat, monitor and document regularly any risk related to conflicts of interest that may arise from the provision of certification or activities of other persons, agencies or organizations.
If a conflict of interest or situation that could lead to it being identified, management makes a documented analysis of each of those who identify themselves as such, according to defined in the document Analysis of Relations , in which It shows how SPG eliminates or minimizes such threats and any residual risk is documented.
The Monitoring Committee .SPG, check as part of their duties, the impartiality of the certification process, and the accuracy of the analysis performed the management of potential conflicts of interest that may arise to grant certificates in order to ensure that the above is true.
In order to ensure the independence, impartiality and integrity levels: strategic and political decisions concerning certification and audit process itself, they are set within the general policies of the organization, the following criteria:
- SPG will not certify the quality management system certification body of another.
- SPG will not certify a management system of a client, which has provided internal audit, to last two years after the completion thereof.
- In relationships with customers or potential customers, no person will .SPG comments that could suggest these that certification would be simpler, easier or less expensive if certain consulting services and / or training contratasen.
- No person, at all levels of the organization, will participate in a certification process, if you have taken part in some activity consultancy, or have had employment with the company to certify, within two years prior to the date of implementation.
- SPG outsourced audits not any consulting organization in the field of management systems.
- Any auditor or technical expert own or outsourced, when you assign an audit, you shall declare all circumstances that could create a conflict of interest with the audited organization.
- SPG will take steps to respond to any threat to our impartiality arising from the actions of other persons, agencies or organizations.
- SPG entire staff and the people of the Monitoring Committee, which will influence the certification activities, shall act impartially and shall not allow commercial, financial and other pressures to compromise impartiality.
- All staff, including members of the Monitoring Committee and subcontractors must meet the criteria listed above, prior to the commencement of their duties.
- Likewise, they must commit in writing to maintain the confidentiality of all information, not being in the public domain from recognizing in the performance of its functions .SPG within its scope.
- Information or data obtained by .SPG, concerning a product or customer, will not be disclosed in any way to any third party without the written consent of the client concerned.
- When required legal requirement that any information disclosed to a third party, .SPG. will inform the customer what information to be supplied, if permitted by law.
- Anyone .SPG, own or outsourced, to detect pressures of any kind it deems that can negatively influence the outcome of a certification process it shall inform the Technical Director or Quality Manager, who will include it in the list of complaints / suggestions presented to the monitoring Committee for its information and decision-making, if appropriate.