What are Cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or terminal to access our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
Which types of Cookies are used in our webpage?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer.
- For more information about the Chrome browser click here: Google Chrome
- For more information about the Mozilla Firefox browser click here: Mozilla Firefox
- For more information about the Internet Explorer browser click here: Internet Explorer
- For more information about the Safari browser click here: Safari
- For more information about the Opera browser click here: Opera